{ The Crafty Camper }

Hey there! I'm excited to announce a new part of The Painted Home.
This Fall I will be launching The Crafty Camper. Which is a mobile DIY workshop & Market all packaged neatly in a vintage camper. Yes. A 1972 Shasta to be exact!
It's being painted and decorate as you read this.
Although I'm in no condition to pull the camper myself on a beach cruiser, I think you get the idea from the image below.
It going to be a fun, light-hearted craft time with new friends and old.
I'll be traveling the east coast (and maybe even the west coast if gas prices ever fall) stopping at vintage markets along the way.
I'll even be available for private parties.

It's time you actually MADE all those crafts you've been pinning on Pinterest!
View this email in your browser
Denise and her caravan of crafts will be visiting vintage sales and markets selling her fabulous upcycled items as well as teaching classes to all those interested in learning her unique, fun approach to design.

So whether you are looking to bring home a great new item or hang out and learn a few things from Denise, simply add your name to the mailing list to find out where the Crafty Camper is heading next!

Sign yourself and a friend up for a lesson! Denise will provide all the tools and utensils..and even the fun!

click HERE to be the first to know when the Crafty Camper hits your town.

 

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
I hope you'll consider signing up for the mailing list if you'd like to hear more and find out when you and I can become besties at a vintage market near you!

If you know of a market that I just can't miss, please, email me and let me know about it. PaintedHome@gmail.com
Or, if you'd just like to have me come park in your drive way and craft with your girlfriends and a few bottles of wine, I'm up for that too!
Yahoo! See you at the market!

0 comments:

Post a Comment