{ Vintage Painted Furniture }

I've been doing lots of furniture painting this summer.
But, I notice I have only been sharing pictures of the pieces on instagram.
Shame on me.
So, I'll make up for that by posting this gorgie gorge vintage white table.
It's super smooth thanks to tons of sanding.
And here's my Vanna White fill in (and her side-kick Shleppy) to show it to you.










and another token kid/dog pic to make you smile.



I'll be shipping this off to my booth at Serendipity soon.
But, if you are dying to take it right out of my driveway you are welcome to.
I am located in the suburbs of Philadelphia.
email me is your interested.   Denise @ PaintedHome@gmail.com

I'll also have a booth at the Chestnut Hill Location of Clover 
market on Oct. 27th with more great vintage finds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment