{ PA 100 Mile Yard Sale }


I have always wanted to go to the Longest Yard Sale, also known as the 127 corridor sale. But the dates never worked for me. That sale travels from Michigan all the way south to Alabama. Some day I'll get to that sale.
In the mean time I found out that there is a 100 mile yard sale in my home state of Pennsylvania.
This...was doable!
I whipped out the map and figured out our route.
I found a cutie little campground called Woodlands Campground and reserved a cabin for the weekend.


I was dying to find some vintage treasures at the sale and was happy to see the vintage playground at the campground to get the ball rollin'.





The sale begins on a Friday (some on Thursday) , so I headed out to hit some sales right after our 4 hour drive to the cabin on Friday.

I didn't purchased everything you see here, but they made such great photos, I had to show you them.




















I'll be posting projects I made with all these treasure soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment