{Ideas for transforming ordinary objects}


A lot of how I decorate is based on what I find laying around the house, at my local thrift store, or yard sales. I try to keep it useful so I don't add clutter, I add function and fun.
If something draws my eye, I buy it. I figure I'll find out what to do with it later.
And I always do...

Whether it a vintage yard stick, or a tomato can, I can find a place for it. And, with a little inspiration, you can too. Some items can be altered to be transformed into something other than their original use, and they're the best ones. They add life, personality and uniqueness to your home.

I put together some images of items I have used around my own house to inspire you to do the same.




  













Places to be inspired...
I love Pinterest and I find a TON of inspiration there. If you'd like to peek and see what I'm pinning, you can follow me here.

I like to share many of the good ideas I find on the web on The Painted Home's facebook page.
There's tons of creative ideas floating around the internet, so follow along!

Recently, I starting using instagram for all the photos I take on my phone. I'd be happy to have you check out some of my inspiration. Click here to follow.

linking to
Home Stories A2Z

Saturday Nite Special link party via Funky Junk Interiors




0 comments:

Post a Comment