{ Remembering Me }

Lat week I attended an event for local Philly Mom bloggers.
I met a lot of great mom's and got to share stories with them and showed them how to make their own paper flowers.
I wanted to hand out my business cards at this event, but I wanted to do something different, so they would remember me and I wouldn't just be another business card they pull out of their pocket at the end of the day.
So I created these little goody bags.

I included a mini felt flower magnet in each bag, along with my business card.


Each flower was different, and the envelopes were sealed with Painted Home labels. 


I thought it was a cute little touch to the regular business card exchange we all do.
Hopefully they'll remember "The Painted Home" a little better because of this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment