{ Homemade Summer Camp }

If your like most of my mom friend's you just can't wait for school to end so your children can follow you around the house and beg you for snacks, drive them somewhere, "when does the pool open?", "can I (fill in the blank), "do we have any popsicles?", "I'm bored", etc....

Good times.



If your like most of my mom friend's you just can't wait for school to end so your children can follow you around the house and beg you for snacks, drive them somewhere, "when does the pool open?", "can I (fill in the blank), "do we have any popsicles?", "I'm bored", etc....

Good times.

So a few years ago moms in the neighborhood invented -
It Takes a Village Summer Camp,
'cause it does.

The kids LOVE it.
We've had great themes, such as - 
cooking lessons
water balloon fights
tie dye parties
ice cream socials
arts & crafts parties
water fun parties

You can find tons of suggestions here, here, and here.

We also use 
Lots of Helping Hands calendar to keep track of whose having what camp when.

This year I made the printable above and sent it out to all the interested family's.
Feel free to copy it and send it to your friends, 'cause it takes a village people!

linking to 
good one

0 comments:

Post a Comment