{ Refreshed Family Room }

An old friend asked me to help her refresh her family room.  
I was happy to help. 
Turn your love of decorating into a career with an Interior Design degree at these online accredited colleges.
The room already had great pieces, like this great sectional from Dwelling, but it needed a little umph, and warmth added to it.
It's still being tweeked, but it turned out great! 

We first started with a design board, so Paula could see my vision to warm up this room.
She was happy with all my selections, and quickly started shopping for her refreshed room.
Moritz Family Room 
Here's the room when we began...Brrr!


We added brown and cream chevron drapes to the sliders for a bit of color and a little privacy at night.
Behind the TV, an accent wall will soon be painted a warm aqua. (And if I had my way the TV cabinet painted deep chocolate brown)



Paula is in the entertainment industry, so she has some cool, quirky entertainment art, which I love, 'cause they're one of a kind and really make a statement about who lives here.



We added lot's of color and personality with these patterned pillows I found on ETSY.




Love the warm glow the room has now.
If you'd like help with your room, contact me at
PaintedHome@gmail.com  I'd love too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment