{ His/Hers Frames }


I'm loving the 2 recycled wood frames I made this past weekend.


I recently trashed picked this fabulously chippy gray beadboard.




I have been wanting a fabric flower wreath for my door since the weather started getting nicer.
I was going to do the typical foam wreath base, but in a rectangular shape, when I thought of this.
Why not have the flowers bursting out of the frame?




I was too impaitent to run to the hardware store for the proper attachments, so I use these leg bracketts instead, which work just fine.


For the second frame, I went to the hardware store to stock up on these brackets (cause I think I'm hooked on this project and plan to make more frames).


I used chair webbing for the hangers.
easy peezy.


linking to -
Home Stories A2Z

&

The Shabby Nest

&



&

0 comments:

Post a Comment