{ The Table }

really...do I need to say anything?




I love barn wood tables.
This table was made by John Duffy of 
{as in horse stables ~ or is it because they are so sturdy?}
who knows, it's top secret
Either way they are way gorgie
John has tons of options.
He can create almost any size table you want, with way cool legs.
Not just your average shaker, turned, or straight leg.
Oh no, John's got goodies like these...
iron legs

and crossed legs 
{I'm sure this isn't the official name for these legs}


and my personal fav...
the old porch with chippy paint column leg


here's the wood before it grew into a table


freshly cut...
{that's John in his flashdance phase}


and John makes more than just tables ya' know
side tables


vanities...hello!


cabinets, or whatever this is


benches


There's a lot more on John's website.
And, you can see how pleased all John's customer's are on his Facebook page.

I'm hoping to be one of those customers REAL soon.
Stay tuned for that post, I may have fireworks too!





0 comments:

Post a Comment