{ Separated at Birth }

I've been working on a clients Dining Room recently.
We call it Anthro-Traditional.
Which translates to Funky enough for a hip young couple, but safe enough for the husbands traditional side.
It's not complete yet, but here's another sneak ~

we mirrored the back of the built~ins
I love how it opens up the room
{still need to attach the bottom doors
and do a little interior touch up work}


used Carrie's china and what~nots to accessorize the shelves


glazed the pea green built-ins ~
{which I think everyone was freaked out about at first}


~ waiting patiently for the window seat ~


~ love these babies~



~ gorgie sconces ~


Then, I checked my mailbox this weekend and found this ~


hmmm...whose been peaking in Carrie's window?
{I swear the greens are the same}

0 comments:

Post a Comment