{ Making your own Homemade Cloche }

I love to mix up the centerpiece on my dining room table.
A few weeks ago I showed you the music sheet runner I made.
In the center of the table I added a collection of homemade cloches. 



They are so simple and easy to make.
I simply used e6000 glue to attach different types of knobs to the bottom of glass jars.
My favorite is this batter bowl.


Inside the jars I added some books I found at an auction, a fake succulent, and some corks.
Don't forget to layer the display as well.
I used silver trays, crocheted doilies and a slice of wood to mix up the textures.



Here's another version, after the music sheet runner was gone.




I think I'll be adding some homemade cloches to the shop this week.

sharing at
Home Stories A2Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment