{ Farmhouse Dining Room }


One of my favorite rooms in our house and the most used is our dining room.
If you're new to TPH let me give you the 411.
The dining room is the only eating area in our house. We tore down the wall between the kitchen and original dining room to create a larger kitchen with a little den as part of it.
The current dining room was really meant to be the living room. So, it's large and long. The perfect place for a 10' long farmhouse table. And having a fireplace with a roaring fire while you dine isn't so bad either. (Table from Stable Tables)
I'm happy we made the choice to use the living room as the dining room.
It turns out, it more than just a dining room. It's craft room, office, game room, hang out room and more.

Recently I had the itch to add a pop of color to the walls. Which led to a few other tweaks.
and here they are...








































I'm sure you can see why I love it so much in this room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment