{ Gentleman's Tie Wreath }


If you're looking for a new style of wreath to make yourself, look no further.
I have the ultimate in up-cycling wreath for you today.
And, it's not just for Christmas. You could use this in other colors for Father's Day, or anytime of the year!


I bought a few dozen at Goodwill.


For this Christmas wreath, I separated out the colors, using only greens, reds and gray ties. (I'll save the other colors for a Father's Day wreath.)


Using hot glue and a foam wreath form, I began to wrap, and wrap and wrap.


(how funny is it that it comes with "recommendations" as to what color suit to wear this tie with)

I wrapped each tie really close together so you couldn't see the foam.
At the end, I left a longer bit unglued.



I kept layering until the entire wreath was filled with ties.


I love the outcome. How fun, right?
This is also great Christmas decor for a bachelor, or an office of stuffy suits.



0 comments:

Post a Comment