{ DIY Kindling Packs }


The holiday parties are here. And you can't arrive empty handed.
You've got your bottle of wine. Now, kick it up a notch and bring this charming kindling to your host.

I gathered to following items from around my house.


A few pages of newspaper - opened up and laid out


I added dried rosemary to this kindling packet. But, you could use cinnamon sticks too.


A handful of dried twigs from around the yard.


Some dried pine cones are great in the mix too.


I rolled the ends like a giant piece of candy.


I pinched the ends so I could tie them.


I used burlap to tie the ends,


and some cotton rope on other packets.


I tucked several kindling packets into an old rusty bucket, along with some pine tree cuttings.


I added a cute tag.


Ta-da! You could make a ton in no time. Leave them by you door to grab at the last minute when your heading out to a party or get together all winter long.


Hello. What a great hostess gift, right?
sharing at
DIY Holiday Highlights

0 comments:

Post a Comment