{ Pic Monkey }

When I heard Picnic was closing up shop I wasn't too effected. I never had time to use the site too much. But, I know a lot of bloggers weren't too happy about it.  Until they found PicMonkey.
Well, I tried it and I'm hooked! And you will be too.
I'm no computer genius, so when I tell you how simple it is to use, believe me. It's SIMPLE!

Here's a little sample of what you can do with PicMonkey~
add labels - 


adjust the lighting with dusk effects -


use Crossprocessing effects, film edge frames,  & labels -


photo corners, scrapbook labels, and urbane color effects -


you can even whiten teeth, add lipstick, and double your income.  well not the income one, but you can make yourself look pretty darn good!

*disclaimer  - I was not compensated in any way to tell you how great PicMonkey is. I'm just a work at home mom who thinks it's really cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment