{ Gym Flooring as Chair Rail }

I've wanted to use gymnasium flooring for a while now. Ever since I saw Layla use it on the wall in her reading nook.
Well, I finally found a use for it in my home...
Sorry, no "before" pics.  'cause I'm a spaz like that. 
Once I get an idea in my head, I'm paintin' and hammerin' like an idiot and there's no time to run and get the camera.
Yes, this project took place on a random Sunday night at approximately 8pm. And it was not even on my psycho list of "things to do".


(Camille, Jonas, Lucy. In case you're wondering)...in most annoying no particular order.
I'm TOTALLY kidding Camille!


Behind this door lies the never ending project, also known as The Kids office.


The whole area is a little landing outside the girl's room.


Mostly it looks like this. 'Cause I keep the door shut. Girl's can be pigs. 



So, there ya have it. My fascination with gymnasium flooring used somewhere other than on a gym floor. Fulfilled.
(I cracked open the door of the kids office for ya.)


Home Stories A2Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment