{How to turn a pantry into an Armoire}


Here's the before.
Ehh, okay, right?
But not me.
Too vanilla.
And I am NOT vanilla.


Much better after a coat of 
Martha Stewart's Milk Pail



After that, I added a coat of brown glaze all over
to age the pantry a bit.



then, I needed to decide on which "knobs" to use.
I use the term "knobs: lightly, 'cause they're not really knobs.  
They're a collection of finials I've collected over the years.




I wanted to use knobs, but I'm 
trying to be economical.
And heck, what am I collecting these
finials for anyway?
If I like them so much to collect them 
in a jar, why not use them, right?
So, I settled on these guys.


 and, as if I haven't beaten the vintage paper thing enough yet...


 I added some to the inside of the door.
'Cause, why not?


So, grab some paint and paint something in 
YOUR kitchen today.
Just paint it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment