{ Coffee Sacks }

A few weeks ago 
a nice women gave me these...


they hung on the line for a 
L O N G time!

then, I finally found a use for them...
it started with a huge one of these
(which another nice women gave me)
p.s. - people are always giving you things that they'd
otherwise throw away when they know you always 
make things out of other people trash.


add up all the freebies and you have this - 


minus the handsome 3 year old - only I have him!


I think this board will go to the new
Gourmet Food Market & Boutique
at the Elkins Park, PA train station
{stop by and have some yummies if your local}

another one of the cork boards will go to 
my faithful assistant in his room.


he chose the photos himself btw.


moving on...
this poor sink has been naked for some time now.
I just couldn't find the right skirt.
Then, SHAZAM!


found it.


So, there ya go.  A few projects for literally 
PENNIES.
and a lot more up my sleeves.
'cause there doesn't seem to be an end
to this supply of coffee bags.

0 comments:

Post a Comment