{ Summer Fun List } a how to

Here's an easy project for 
you & the kid's in your life...
or the kid in you.
I've seen this project in the blog world for a few summers now, and
finally made one myself.


Summer is this family's favorite time of the year.
So, with school coming to a close soon
I had my kids write down all the things they wanted to do this summer.
{I should have taken a picture of the list they made}


Then, I found some cute graphics online line and clipped them to a word document.
like some of these...






then I created columns in the document, added the graphics
and typed in one thing to do above each graphic.


Printed, then glued the paper to card stock to make it sturdier.


And, pinned the cards to a cork board





{p.s. very mini sneak peek at the kitchen}


My kids loved coming up with all the ideas, 
and figuring out how to spell them!
I'm sure we'll add more as the summer moves along.


If you'd like to print my list and add some of your own ideas, 
here it is...


Summer Fun List

Have a fun summer!




0 comments:

Post a Comment