{ Finding Inspiration For My Kitchen }

Our kitchen is almost across the finish line.
It's a line I never thought I'd see.

But, it's getting closer, and I thought I'd share with
you my inspiration for the colors of the kitchen.


bright,


crisp,


simple, definitely some open shelving.


and warm, I really wanted it to feel warm.




So, with these images in my head I started creating a 
palette for my kitchen.


I found this 70" round table cloth at 
HomeGoods.
Along with an oven mitt & pot holder
in the same pattern.

* L O V E    I T *


So, I ordered some paint samples in similar hues and 
began working on the plan.


The walls are a rich mocha, 
Ethiopia, by Behr.

The ceiling is 
Silver Marlin, by Benjamin Moore.


The cabinets are 
Swiss Coffee, by Behr.

And, that's all I can show you for know.
'Cause a kitchen that's only 80% done
is not all that earth shattering.

But, I'll keep the images comin'. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment