{ The Bedroom ~ A Poll }

The bedroom is coming together nicely.
I have had these Chambrey blue curtain panels up for a few months now, along with the bamboo shades.


and I love them...
only I don't know if I love them with gray walls I recently painted.

Scenery 2...
I also have drop cloths left over from our last house that I haven't used anywhere yet.


What do you think?

Whatever the panels are there will still be bamboo shades under them, and
honeycomb shades under them.
{they were there when we moved in and I really like how the 3 layers of window treatments create total darkness}


Remember, here's my palette for the bedroom


with all white cotton bedding.
{those blue prints are just small accents in the room}

Here's a picture of the inspiration room I used when creating this room ~

{source unknown}

So, I'll love to hear your opinion...
I've installed a poll 
and I'd love it if you'd vote for your favorite.
the polls are open for the next 48 hrs, so get out and vote people!
Thanks, can't wait to see the results.

which is it?
the chambrey blue or the drop cloths?
{the poll is on the top right in the sidebar}


0 comments:

Post a Comment