{ Sneak Peeks & The Holidays }

Just like your house, our house get's crazy busy this time of year.
I thought I'd share with you a few things that are going on around here.

I created a few cheese boards that I planning on giving and selling this holiday season.
They make a great gift, and add a little cozy warmth to the table.


The hot chocolate station is up and running with very good reviews from the grade school crowd.


I've expanded to 3 local stores that carry my items.
Each store has it's own selection of Painted Home stuff.
So, you'll never see the same thing twice.


 So far this years best seller is the girl cap. My twist on the traditional jeff cap.


And, coming in close as the second runner up is the vintage music sheet flower bouquets.


Of course, my best model and the hardest working kid in town...Camille.
Who, surprise, has created her very own blog. More on that in the new year.


 I decided to make some smaller vintage paper wreaths.
These are still a good size, but not as overwhelming for you chicken-decorators as the XL ones.
I'd call these "medium".


My favorite Kitchen scale blue dresser hasn't sold yet at Not Too Shabby, so you know what that means!.
It was went to be mine in the first place.
Thank you for not purchasing it.


I've begun decorating the mantel. There is a good chance it may be complete by Christmas eve.


In world news. You should read this sign.


It's really the small businesses that are the heart of our communities.
So, promise yourself you'll shop in one of them this holiday season. Your gifts will have some much more heart. And, I guarantee you will meet some awesome people and find some things you never even knew you needed!

Here's some of my favorites, which happen to sell Painted Home items as well.
If your local, check'em out.




Big news in 2014.
I'll be launching this baby.


with a website and all the rest of the bells and whistles that come along with it.
It's a Mobile DIY workshop & market.
A real live 1972 camper, rollin' into your town. (I think I made a mistake with the door and stripe color, but hey, it's only paint. right?)


I linked the above logo to the Crafty Camper facebook page. Be sure to like it so you can find out about all the great events that might just be happening near you!

Later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment