{ Decoupage Music Sheet Dresser }

 

I like to use dresser for night stands in bedrooms. 
I can't stand night tables. They're cute and all, but do not function well at all and are just a plain waste of space.
So, I like a good sized dresser next to my bed, so I can actually put things in it besides a few pens, and old book and some all around crap.


I found this dresser for $4. Yes, you read that right. FOUR DOLLARS.
How? 'Cause I know where to shop. If you'd like to learn how I do it, meet me here - Philadelphia Home Show.
I liked the dresser just the way it was.
But, my crafty heart got the best of me, and I started working on this dresser.



I love it. And I love the dark graphite gray paint I used for the body of the dresser.


It all works so great with my mis-matched bedding.





But, of course I can not sit still for too long and I have BIG plans for this room.
I've give you a hint. It involves mom caves, unused rooms and this giant gingham print. (and it won't be on a floor)


That's all I'm saying for now. Except that it drives Danny crazy that I am always up to something.
If your on instagram (and if you're not, you're missing some great eye candy!) follow me here to get sneak peeks and updates on things I don't post anywhere else.

sharing here

0 comments:

Post a Comment