{ Mini Office & a Winner }



If you follow my facebook page,
(and you should, 'cause there's lots of great 
eye candy and updates not found here),
you know what we've been up to around here.
The kid's are getting their own office.
That's right, an office for the littles.
I found tons of inspiration on  Pinterest Logo (you can follow me there too)
Like this image ...
Pinned Image

The kids are getting a little too used to using my computer.
And, with things getting a little hectic around here, I thought we could all use our own work space.
So, I started this project a few days ago. No photos to share with you yet, but we're getting there.
Here's some of the things we're using to pull this whole thing together.
BoardDudes Canvas Style Cork Board 14x14
Minwax Quart Dark Walnut Stain


8 oz. Milk Pail Interior Paint Tester # MSL122

One more thing...
We're attempting to put this "office" together with ONLY found items around our house (or a friend's house).

The winner of the NOVICA gift card is Blondie from 
Blondie's Journal

0 comments:

Post a Comment