{ A swing for the girl's room }

Still haven't "completed" the girl's room.
But, little by little things are getting done.
Here's the latest additions...
A reading swing, complete with it's own library.


The louvered door was found on the side of the road.
I painted it, added chalkboard paint to the bottom, and use it to hold the girl's books.


p.s. I love the color of the door.
I don't even want to hang the shoe rack back up!


See the switch plate cover?
I LOVE these.
They are about 67 cents in the hardware stores.
When my contractor saw them, he insisted they were for electrical boxes only (as if they can go nowhere else).
I love the industrial farmhouse look they give a room.



I also got around to hanging the chevron curtain panels that have been lying around Camille & Lucy's room for about 2 weeks now. Sorry girls.
I love the color and they match the euro pillows on the bed.


Okay, so I'll get around to giving you a full tour of my newest favorite room soon, promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment