{ Master Bedroom ~ Sneak Peak }

Sorry for all the "sneak peaks".
That seems to be all I have around here.
There's nowhere in this house that is complete.  Too much A. D. D. & 
not enough m. o. n. e. y. !
So, for now I'll offer little snippets of rooms.
The master bedroom is turning out pretty well. I like the layout, and the all the pieces I've put together in there.
Hopefully one snowy day this winter I'll paint the walls.
I hope to do some kind of wall treatment with wood and moldings & oatmeal painted walls .
But for now the green will do.  It's the only room in the house that was painted a color when we moved in in July.  I don't dislike the color, just want some more warm whites in the room. 
Enjoy!


I found this table above at a local thrift store I just discovered. ($20)
If you live anywhere near IMPACT thrift store in Montgomeryville, PA I suggest you get your butt over there.
It's AWESOME!  (But, leave some good stuff there for me)


some yummy white cotton ruffle sheets




chippy old frames, probably found in the trash years ago


some mis-treatments re-used 
from our other house


an old piece of wood I found in a friend's barn up the mountains.  It was already like this, I just hung it and laid some pictures on it.


more chippy


really exciting, I know...
some linen colored storage boxes from IKEA
to get the closet in shape.

More to come after I paint the walls, 
pray for snow, would 'ya?

0 comments:

Post a Comment