Home Design Paint
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
dine & design
dine & design
enjoy this pre-summer weather
bring some of the indoors out
make your outdoors as comfortable as your home
throw some blankets around for those chilly nights
lot's of good food and drink
enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
{ Barn Sale }
click HERE for directions Here's a little of what you can expect to see at the sale...plus a WHOLE lot more! These vintage skates will ...
{ Our Den }
It's just a little minute of a room that's really part of the kitchen. At one point in it's life it was a dining room. And every...
{ Holiday Place Settings }
I hosted Thanksgiving last year, pre-turkey day, I laid out what my place settings would look like. I came up with a few different styles an...
{ Embellishing a Lamp }
It's a perfectly fine lamp from Homegoods. But, I couldn't just leave it alone. The lamp started like this... With a little left ove...
{ Day ONE of setting up a Designer Room }
This week I'll guide you through how we set up a designer room. We start with plywood walls. The room is 20' x 12". A custom fl...
{ Pinecones }
{ Guest Post & The Porch Reveal }
Hey there everyone! Remember the porch I was working on? Well, I'm showing it off today at Kim's Savvy Southern Style blog... So hea...
{ Favorite Projects of 2011 }
I love posting all my projects here on The Painted Home. I thought I'd share which ones were my favs of 2011. Slate Coasters Toile Wind...
{ Nanny Goat Antiques }
Do you know NannyGoat Antiques ? If you're from around here (the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA) you should get to know them this Fri, Sat ...
{ D i n i n g R o o m M a n t e l }
I love They helped me turn these including the George and Martha Washington little number Into this First, I laid all the plates on the ...
Copyright © 2013.
Home Design Paint
Support by
Lingerie Photography
|
Nice Fashion Photography
|
Nice Design Photographers
|
Gallery Bikini Photography
0 comments:
Post a Comment