Surf Shack

It's Saturday Night over at Funky Junk Interiors and this week's theme is window treatments.
I'm entering my little bit off the rack, little bit recycled and rescued valances and roman shades in my son's room.
Confussed?  Hang in there ~
Summer of '08 my nephew made us one of these


Am I entering window treatments that I made for our chicken coop - you ask???
No, I'm not that "project obsessed", not yet anyway (note to self for next summer projects).
With some leftover paneled wood , my nephew created these little babies ~~





I bought the roman shades from JCP.com and added this trim with double stick fabric tape ~










Just adds a little sumpin' sumpin'



P.S. the room wasn't all that "picture perfect" ready, but you get the idea, right?
Hope you like :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment